During this time of physical distancing, we are taking additional precautions to protect you and our staff.
These temporary changes include the following (current as of December 8, 2020):
- If you show any signs of illness, please stay home.
- We will be accepting credit or debit card payments only!
- NO CASH payments will be accepted at this time.
- When possible, please have one member pay for your group.
- We ask that you please limit your time in the clubhouse to check-in only. Please respect other customers and our staff by keeping 6 feet of distance as directed by the state.
- There are no rental clubs available.
- State of Washington Safe Start guidelines released June 5, 2020 now ALLOW shared use of GOLF CARTS with people outside your household.
- Golf carts are sanitized before and after each round.
- We ask that you please leave the flagsticks in the cups while playing your round.
- There are no ball washers, benches, or bunker rakes on the course at this time.
- Practice time on our chipping and putting greens is limited to no more than 30 minutes prior to tee time.
- Clubhouse restrooms will be open and will be cleaned multiple times per day.
- The restaurant is temporarily closed due to current restrictions.